Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Empty

I was initially planning on blogging about the Paganism of Easter, but then decided not. All controversially religious topics shall be posted at http://worldviewofgobblezy.wordpress.com from now on.

I’ll be back to driving my folks around from tomorrow. Arrghh!. How I hate driving. The holidays just flew with all the packing and organizing involved, but wasn’t too impressed with my productivity. I dread to think about all the running around I’d have to do from the 21st whilst renovating the house and shifting and I’d only be able to survive through it with an extra dose of Grace granted by my Master. What would I be without him?

Everybody keeps asking about as to how I’m going to maintain my social life after shifting off to the village? Yes, it is going to be messy for a while, but I believe short term sacrifices need to be made in order to achieve lucrative long-term goals. It never struck me till a friend invited me for a concert, which falls on a date after I shift. My first thought was “Ouch! What have I got my self in to”, forgetting the fact that this was God’s leading all along. He brought me to it and he will bring me through it. I’m just half way through the plan he unveiled an year back and I’m impatiently waiting till the next few pieces of the puzzle are placed NEATLY in my hands.

Now that the end of my stay at Wattala is drawing neigh, I’m swept by a sense of emptiness and insecurity, not because I’m unsure of Gods plans in my life, but to leave the comfort zone, the place I had grown up all my life. I’d be dropping in at the YA meeting tomorrow for the last time to say adieu to Jacintha, Jennifer & Uncle Brie (Me think that’s his name, at least it sounds like it) and it's sure gonna break my heart. I’m already wishing I spent more time with them. I don’t want to be regretting and wishing all my life, so may be this change is much needed for the business as well as for Judy Girl.

I found my self frantically downloading all the tracks I could think of, coz apparently Panadura doesn’t have ADSL as yet. (I’m almost in tears).

As for the dogs, we decided to keep “Choo Choo Boo” for good and of course change that kinky name of hers. After hours of trying to decide on a name that sounds decent and easy to pronounce whilst sounding similar to her old name we settled for “Zebu”(French), which means humped ox of Asia & Africa. For some hilarious reason the name seems to suit her quite well.

It has been quite a whiney & empty week; hope the sun shines brighter than ever tomorrow to make me smile.

But I woke up in the morning, sexy, yawning
Feel like it's gonna be a good day
No war on the street, no way, today
Everybody kick back like a holiday, aight.
You shine, I shine and
The whole world looking like a gold mine
You get yours and I'll get mine
And we'll help each other make it through the bad times
(Rebel Music – by Wyclef Jean)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey judith, I read in one of ur MSN nicks that Zebu was dying....

hey pal... my deepest sympathies...

I hope things will be ok, and may god bless her and look after her..

god bless...