Friday, April 07, 2006

He Still Haunts My World

Finally got my hands on ‘Broke Back Mountain’ & ‘Munich’. I’m yet to watch it though. What does my eyes fixate on at the movie store? A guy who’s a replica of ‘My Munkey’. He was as white and lean with the same gelled up stiff hair, but taller. That pale look on his face took me by surprise and knocked me off my senses. That was the end of the bright and sunny day…..

That wasn’t the only thing that put an end to my sunny day; my dinky toy let me down for the first time. It got stuck a few metres away from home, with a weak battery. Experienced the “Thallu Start” system for the first time as well. No! It ain’t a nice feeling to be stuck. Even though there was plenty of help, it still brings about a very creepy, isolated feeling. I still strongly believe that they should allow horse or bullock carts on the road again.

1 comment:

Darwin said...

You should watch this after you've watched Brokeback.

Brokeback Bunnies