Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pissed @ Sugar Coated Bullet Shooters

I write this in tears, with hurt, with bitterness and a lot more negative traits than one can ever imagine.

I’m confused as to how good, generous, kind and reachable a person can be. I sure faced fewer problems when I wore the Satanic IMAGE. But this ain’t an image, not another surreal transformation and I can’t go against it, but the people around me keep angering me to a point that I cannot silently, politely bear it all. Most of them who try to take advantage of the kindness are hardcore-so-called-Christians, and one is a Zoroastrian and another a so-called-righteous-Muslim. I have no problem with religion, cast and creed, but why I stated the differences was to make my point clear about all of us being in a fallen world, driven by avarice and the force spares none, not even the saved Christians, unless they really decide to break away. We are all prone to temptation; none is holier than the other (this includes myself)

I’d like to reveal four incidents that got me extremely depressed about our human nature, but something surely is stopping me from doing so).

I am not a saint myself, but just a teeny tiny blob in this universe who believes that He died to set me/us free.

Arrghh! The world is fallen beyond repair, I wish He Comes and Restores it before it is too late !

Conclusion :
(1) Don’t judge a book by its cover
(2) There is no smoke without a fire.
(3) Judging is not ours, but being cautious is.
(4) It’s ok to be paranoid (now go check that door lock for the 100th time)
(5) You can’t love your neighbor exactly like yourself, at least not in this era.
(6) It is O.K to be selfish in order to avoid unwanted issues…Flee…Run…HIDE !
(7) Do not listen to man (a good number of them are insane); listen to God, for there is no solution man can give you, for your ugly fallen state.
(8) You cannot be too nice to anyone, if you do, they’d rape you, mug you and eventually kill you.
(9) I will NOT multiply. Cute as em imps are I want NONE (I wouldn’t even let my dog lit a puppy in to this fallen system) !

I am angry, very angry, but am quite aware of all that I type right now. I have absolutely no regrets about what I have stated.

Note : Errm….em So-Called-Christians who are waiting to find fault would point out; that anger is not from the Lord (If so…. say it again…LOUD & CLEAR), coz anger is quite surely another emotion and a blessing by our maker. Jesus himself felt anger and so did his disciples. It is merely an outlet to flush the frustrations that enter us of the fallen world.

--> Your religion is what you do when the sermon is over - (P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)

--> Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - (Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar for 1894)

--> They are not all saints who use holy water - (English Proverb)

-->
A great deal of what passes for current Christianity consists in denouncing other people's vices and faults - (Henry H. Williams)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang judy, i hate to see u upset like this. the world is a wicked place. i learnt that too very recently. somehow u manage to cope better with ppl than i do. hey this might help.

"act towards others as they act to you." i go along that saying often. basically means mutualy respect. if they respect u. do too. else. dont. hey that sounded like some lines of code. let me rephase that

if (they respect you) then
respect them too
else
dont respect them
end if

hehehh....a lil bit of conditional programmin for u. maybe it would help if we baed our decisions more like machines.

oh dang me writing a whole blog instead of commenting. :D later..

Gobblezygook said...

I cant follow the statment : Do unto others as they do unto you" even though it is still in my system (dormant). It is against my beliefs now Razor, even though sometimes, I wish I did treat them the same just so that they'd know how it feels :)

Gobblezygook said...

Anywayys Razor...appreciate the long comment....made me realize that I was actually contemplating extreme cruelty towards em people who intentionally make my life miserable (",)

I'm feeling lighter and happier today, thinking otherwise :)

Darwin said...

Dunno quite how to help, you do seem quite upset.

While I would never claim to have all the answers, sometimes we just need to do whatever it takes to get through the days/weeks/months when it seems utterly shite to say the least. My own personal methods involve shrugging it off or ignoring the problems I have no solutions for; if I do everything that can be done towards solving the problem, then there is nothing else to be done so...I just shrug and stop letting it bug me..

Goodluck!

Gobblezygook said...

I'm trying hard to do the same Darwin, not let most of the adverse, irritable issues bother me too much for the sake of my own sanity, but every once in awhile you find people who really take you for granted, use you or attempt to walk all over you, which is sometimes difficult or may be even impossible to shrug off :(

But yeah...at the end of the day, after all the boiling and explosion is over, shrugging em off is one of the only options left :)

Anonymous said...

heya judith...

sorry pal to see u upset like this.... :( well i too had many diff kinda problems from time to time, but later on, i learnt to do exactly like what Razor said...

god's not gonna punish us, if we hammer someone back in self defense... or hit back verbally if someone verbally abuses us...

life's not easy at all... we live in a world of courrption, and a country of even more corruption, and deteriorating moral values...

biting the pain, and gettin through it is sometimes the only way!